Sunday 25 March 2012

Assalamualaikum....

Actually i don't like to have a blog but my lecture ask me to do...
after a day i thinking about blog,then i got the answer..Is right what my lecture said..with having a blog,we can impress our self by post in the blog...I also don't know how to operate blog but i will try my best to improve my blog,InsyAllah.

I also can improve my english too..heheheh...My language n my writing is not good enough,sometimes broken.eehh..i hope my friends can help me and support me...

Thanks to Ahmad Firdaus cause help me to make this blog...May Allah bless uu...
Let's i introduce about me....

My name Al Syafiq..can call me AL..pwittt... my family never call me Al..hehe..bru la acm artis..call me Al ok..

I'm no 2 in my family.My idol is my father and Rasulullah..I want to become a Islamic business man..hehehe.hope it become reality.InsyAllah..


Maybe all didn't know about me??
1.Actually i like to help others
2.Sometimes friendly,sometimes not..heheh












0 comments:

Post a Comment