Sunday 29 April 2012

Today thought me a lesson about TIME MANAGEMENT.

I'm really dis pointed with my self,cause can't submit assignment at real time but it really help me to improve my time management. 

Tips for Better Time Management

Create a daily plan.
Peg a time limit to each task.
Use a calendar.
Use an organizer.
Know your deadlines.
Learn to say “No”.
Target to be early.
Time box your activities.
Have a clock visibly placed before you.
Set reminders 15 minutes before
Focus.
Block out distractions.
Track your time spent.
Don’t fuss about unimportant details You’re never get everything done in exactly the way you want.
Prioritize. Since you can’t do everything, learn to prioritize the important and let go of the rest.
Delegate.
Batch similar tasks together. For related work, batch them together.
Eliminate your time wasters.
Cut off when you need to
Leave buffer time in-between.

Selamat Beramal

0 comments:

Post a Comment